I have WAY too many patterns. I know that sentance sounds counter-intuitive, but I have a full lever arch ringbinder full, and Most of them I didn't print the pictures, or I have copy and pasted some and reduced font size to get them down from 4 pages to 1 page. I also have the patterns back-to-back in the plastic sleeves, so needless to say, I have PLENTY!
So what is The Crochet Project? My goal is to crochet everything I have at least once. I have purchased patterns, free patterns, multiples in different styles, most age ranges.
The rules (that I set for myself):
1. Everything must be crocheted at least once.
2. Post will be provided with a photo of the finished item, with a link of where to find the pattern.
3. I will have a list posted on this blog (on a seperate page) where I can check off items I have created.
4. Each item does not include sizes. (eg. If a pair of booties have 4 different sizes, I only have to create one size for it to count... I don't need multiple items that don't fit hanging around the house).
5. Where the item does not apply to myself, or my family (eg. I know I have a girls dress pattern, but no daughter), I will put it up for grabs, postage must be paid by the recipient.
6. Any new patterns I come across and keep during that time, will be added to the list and included in this project (This will never end!)
7. I have to mix it up. I can't do 8 small appliques in a row.
8. I have unlimited time to complete each one (I have a home business and a very active toddler!), and am able to have multiple projects going at a time, but I cannot leave more than 4 days between ending a project and starting a new one.
So I think that covers everything... Join me! Crochet your pattern stash!!